You may have heard rumors that We (the children of Israel) can not keep the Sabbath, or any laws for that matter, without a priesthood or that we must be in the land to keep the laws. Well, that is false. Let Us examine scriptures for confirmation.
The Sabbath is a perpetual (forever) covenant given to the children of Israel, (the Negroes scattered about the Earth). It is a sign between Us and the Most High Yah that we exalt him Only.
- Exodus 31: 12. And YHWH spake unto Moses, saying, 13. Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am YHWH that doth sanctify you.
- Exodus 31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
Children of Israel (the so called “Negros”) were commanded to keep the Sabbath in the wilderness (not in our Land) when our ancestors were brought forth out the Land of Egypt.
- Exodus 16: 21. And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating: and when the sun waxed hot, it melted. 22. And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses. 23. And he said unto them, this is that which YHWH hath said, to morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto YHWH: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until morning.
Keeping the Sabbath is also our 4th commandment:
- Exodus 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9. Six days shalt thou labour and do all thy works: 10. But the seventh day is the sabbath of Yah thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates. 11. For in six days YHWH made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore YHWH blessed the sabbath day and hollowed it.
Because Yisrael kept disobeying the Most High and wanted to be like the other nations, we were cursed according to all that is written in the Deuteronomy or the second teaching given to Moshe, but no matter what we are still bound to the commandments for YHWH changes not. Also, because of our ancestors’ failings there’s a misunderstanding (no doubt purposely passed down by the churches) that the “law is no more”! Even this day they espouse the lie which is now a commonly held belief that there’s no way for man to keep the six hundred and thirteen laws. What your Pastors fail to explain is the ten commandments or the first covenant was meant for the entire world to keep in all their dwellings. The second teachings given to Moshe were literally for the land and Levitical Law (or the priesthood). Mankind was never meant to do Levitical Law and because the laws concerning the priesthood were much to keep the Most Highest YHWH took the Levites to HIMSELF, meaning they neither had to work or plow land but were in complete and whole service to YHWH to carry out HIS many laws and the scriptures provide full proof f these facts:
- Deuteronomy 4:6 “YHWH declared to you the covenant that HE commanded you to observe, the Ten Commandments; and HE inscribed them on two tablets of stone. At the same time YHWH commanded me to impart to you laws and rules for you to observe in the land that you are about to cross and occupy.”
No doubt the Sabbath is part of those beautiful Ten Commandments. We now must return as a people (nation) on our own to seek Yah will for Us and David our King.
- Hosea 3:4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: 5. Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek YHWH their Elohim, and David their king; and shall fear YHWH and his goodness in the latter days.
Again, according to scripture, Yisrael was commanded to keep the sabbath outside the land, we are without a priesthood, and it is one of the 10 commandments. Let’s hear the conclusion of the matter.
- Ecclesiastes 12:12 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear Elohim, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14. For Elohim shall bring every work into judgement, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil